Friday, April 04, 2008

It's my birthday!

Says the baby!!! Andra is 1 today...


Keeping in tradition, she has a custom birthday shirt. Twenty bucks says it's destroyed after a day in day care!

I also finished some stuff. Thanks to Suzanne, who saved me by giving me leftover Seal Rock to finish the toe on the Slippery Socks.


And last night I finished up the Ribby Pulli...



About one month until the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure here in Richmond, and Knitters for Knockers is ready!!! Please visit www.knittersforknockers.com and donate to support the team! For every $5 you donate to the team, you'll be entered into a raffle for some great prizes from Chic Knits, Blue Moon Fiber Arts, Wendyknits, Spirit Trail, The Loopy Ewe, and more!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I saved the day! and the ribby looks really, really good. You make a great case for the pattern...

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you know this already, but I just found out now. MagKnits is gone, and I just found the right yarn for the snowflake socks *today*... is there any chance you're going to publish the pattern somewhere?

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home