Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Fame

Bonne Marie was nice enough to put my newly-completed cropped Ribby on her site - check it out here. I like the Ribby, but it really needs to be tighter under the bust - it keeps slipping all around. It's done in Knitpicks Swish which is pretty soft. And machine washable!



I also got in the Dulaan kind of mood and did two kids' hats with leftover Knitpicks merino. They're pretty cute, and so easy!



I've started Joseph's Blankie of Many Colors from the Mason-Dixon book - I'm halfway done with the colors, but since it gets bigger and bigger, the colors take longer and longer...

In kiddo news, Ainsley is learning how to play chess...


And she and Arwen took a nap...



In the other kiddo news, we find out (hopefully!) tomorrow afternoon if we're dealing with a boy or a girl bub. Cross your fingers that s/he behaves and shows us what we need to see!

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I cannot wait to hear--and I am sure you too! if its a boy will you want blue or RED? We know that girls like PinkandPurple.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

totally great chess picture. And the nappie picture is adorable...

12:03 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Cute sweater, cute hats, cute kid, cute cat, cute you! :-)

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home