Friday, October 20, 2006

1 more baby blanket

This one is for Ainsley, in Dora colors (AKA International Girl Colors)...



It was finished a while ago, but as usual I'm a little behind on the Internets. In the meantime I've started (and almost finished) a cardigan for Ainsley made out of leftover yarn from the other Moderne Baby Blanket. Pictures...someday...

Ainsley took a picture of me:


For the sake of all involved, I made this picture smaller. At least my head is in this picture - most of the time it's just my arm. She's not so good on the "aim" as she is on the "shoot."

6 Comments:

Blogger StarKnits said...

love that blanket. where did you get the idea? don't put youself down your pix is great!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

cute picture of you! And the blanket looks great! I love how, in the picture, everything out on the deck and the sunlight on the floor is hot pink! (or is that just on my monitor?)

11:26 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Looking good! I love the way your assistant cropped the picture. Has her gandpa been giving her some tips?

8:07 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Beautiful blanket! Nothing wrong with your pic either!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Beautiful! I really like the pinks....

10:08 AM  
Blogger Corgimom said...

That's a lovely blanket!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home