Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I had a busy day

I finished FavoriteSpouse's socks today! They fit and everything. Now, I'm starting on GirlChild's socks - seeing as how she's only (almost) 3, her socks shouldn't take very long. Hers are going to be the baby rib pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks, done in leftover KnitPicks Dancing.



What else did I do today? Well, let me tell you. I painted the dining room...





I love it! I need to get curtains - I'm looking for light blue sheers, but I may end up buying fabric and making them.









I also attached a light kit to the fan in our living room...




And! The wool I've been waiting for from Mystical Creation Yarns came today. I'm finally catching the Clap(otis).




Tomorrow, the bathroom turns bright orange! Stay tuned!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Socks look good! (Although I think Chris' pants need to be a little longer)

AND... the dining room looks great! I think mine's going to look very similar, except with oak trim.

Good job on the fan - did you have help?

8:05 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

That looks BEAUTIFL! Everything! The dining rooms is CLASS and I absolutely love the yarn. It is STUNNING!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

love the clap yarn -- nice choice!

and love the dining room. i especially like the table and chairs.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home