Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I'm still here! I've gotten a lot of projects done, including a sweater for Justin's baby boy (although I forgot to take a picture), a jumper for Ainsley, and a bunch of squares for the charity blanket.

I'm working on the Miss Bea's Target Sweater for Vicki's newly-adopted baby boy, but it's been re-worked a few times now. Hopefully I have it right this time and I'll finish it soon.

I still have the Chicknits Eyelet Cardi on the needles, but no progress as of late. I did buy yarn from KnitPicks for the Adrienne Vittadini Fall 2004 cover sweater and for the Chicknits Gigi sweater (see links at right). KnitPicks has some great yarn for dirt cheap! I would recommend it to a friend.

So much knitting going on, but little blogging. I should work on that. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home