Friday, February 11, 2005

The ChicKnits Eyelet Cardi is done! I finished it up last night. I didn't pick up the stitches on the front, first of all because I'm lazy and hate picking up stitches, and second because I think I might sew ribbon to them anyway. I soaked it last night, so it's drying out right now. I did it in a microspun cotton, which might have been a mistake, because that stuff tends not to wash up well (fuzzes everywhere), but oh well. Maybe next time in a wool.

On another note, I got a new cell phone! Check it out:

Now I'm starting to work on the ChicKnits Gigi and the Dale baby romper.


Post a Comment

<< Home