Monday, October 18, 2004

The BBBB is done! Time to ship it off to the newborn in Texas. Now I've started the Very Harlot Poncho in Paton's Divine. It's a very fuzzy yarn. Also bulky - I started it last night, and realized quickly it would be too big. So I'll scale it down a bit and work from there. The good news is, it knits up so quickly, I don't feel bad about starting over. I hope I like it, although if not, it's only about $15 wasted.

I also need to start on Charlotte. The problem has been, when I'm knitting, other things are going on, and I get the feeling Charlotte is needy, and requires attention. So we'll see how that goes.

I'll try to take a picture of the Sitcom Chic tonight and add it to all the other pics to the right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought 10 balls of Divine (Amethyst) at a NY yarn sale. Have no pattern for it, do you think 10 balls would be enough for a poncho, using a big needle?

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home