Friday, October 29, 2004

I no longer hate KPPPM, now that I know how to un-hank it. :-) All is well with the world, and I'm now switching between colors C and D on Charlotte. Yay for row 100! I hope to be done soon, because I must confess, I bought a huge honkin hank of Fleece Artist Country Silk to make another. Yum!

No progress on the Spiky poncho, but I'm not sure how much I like that yarn. It is quite fluffy, moreso than I expected. But we'll see. December is approaching, and I have a bunch of babies to knit for as well.

Turns out we're moving in THREE WEEKS (how's that for a quick close?) so I don't know how much time I'll have for knitting, in between packing, switching utilities, scheduling movers, etc. But I will probably start all that next week, so I will enjoy my last weekend for a while of good knitting time.

In fact, I'll go do that right now :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home