Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Sitcom Chic is done! And it actually fits! :-) I steamed it and the edges don't roll as much, but if they really get on my nerves, I'll sew some ribbon to them. For $15, it's not a bad sweater! I did only need 4 balls of cotton ease though, so now i have an extra. Too bad I didn't save my reciept...I need to start doing that. But I guess I can always use white cotton ease. Maybe Ainsley needs a new poncho! :-)

I think I have to rip out the Trendy Scarf in the Checkmate - none of the Ben Franklins around here are carrying that yarn anymore, and I need a little more. I think I'll take it out and make it 1 or 2 stitches skinnier, so it'll be long enough.

Time to finish the BBBB, seeing as how the baby it's meant for is due next week...Next stop - Charlotte and the Very Harlot Poncho!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Melanie
Wombatty here. I just checked in to see if you had photos I could post on the purses page. It is here:
http://flyingwombat.typepad.com/purses/
I like the charm bag picture with the lining showing. I hope it is okay if I add it to the site. If you want to add comments to the picture, just click on the thumbnail on that page. Thanks a lot.
http://flyingwombat.typepad.com/wombatty/

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home