Saturday, September 11, 2004

Slowly but surely, I'm knitting away. I finished most of the body of the Sitcom Chic cardi, and have started on the sleeves. Still plugging away at the Big Bad Baby Blanket - I'm on my 3rd and 4th balls of yarn. I finally figured out dimensions for Ainsley's poncho, so I'm about halfway done with one side (it will be 2 rectangles sewn together). I think I'll edge it with Fun Fur.

I ordered yarn for Charlotte - I ended up getting it and the pattern from patternworks.com. It shipped on Thursday, so it should be here soon. I also got Kelly Green Micro yarn from Elann.com for the ChicKnits eyelet cardi, which should also be here soon. Lots of yarn coming in! Yarn makes me happy.

We've had a few additions to the baby-along - keep those pictures coming!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dympna said...

You will love your Charolete. Mine is 5 years old and going strong.
What colors did you use. When I bought mine I just went with the browns that Patternworks had as part of the kit. The yarns have a lot of purple in them and look great.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home