Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Knit Knit Knit

I've gotten to do some knitting lately...I finished the Stitch Diva poncho using Elann Endless Summer yarn in red last night. It looks really good. I may wear it tomorrow :-) I didn't put any beads on it, so I may do that if I find some I like. Pictures soon hopefully.

I got the Cascase Pima Tencel for the Anouk - let me tell you, that is some great yarn. It's so soft, and really easy to work with. I love it! I started with the back half of the Anouk, and I'm working on the shoulders right now. Hopefully I'll have it done before the baby it's meant for is born! Then on to the BBBB #2, in green Woolease.

I also started the Sitcom Chic - after frogging a few rows because I did my M1's wrong (left a big gaping hole underneath), I'm back on track. Maybe 1/4 of the way through the back. It's in white, so it's not exciting, but if I like it, maybe I'll do another in a crazier yarn.

I guess I should do some work. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home