Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I'm making crazy progress!

Discovering that it is in fact possible to knit and talk at the same time (assuming I'm doing an easy pattern), I made it up to 9 inches on my second Stitch n Bitch charm bag tonight. Wow is knitting in the round boring! But I will finish the bag soon, and yet another project will be knocked off my list.

Speaking of knocked off my list, I have scrapped the Stcay Charles Gypsy tank. I was making it in Trendsetter Quadro yarn, and there was just no hope. So I pulled it all out and I'll wait until I find a pattern that calls for Quadro that I actually like.

The poncho blocked well - my stitches look much more even. I just have to find beads for the stringy-things on the front, and ask Julie if she wants fringe. Julie, are you reading?????

I'll start on my poncho tomorrow probably, and I will start on the Anouk. I'm so excited for the Anouk! I believe I will join the Anouk-along, because I like to -along. Speaking of alongs, perhaps we will start a baby-along? A better name is needed, as well as graphics for those of you who are so inclined...c'mon, you know you want to!

Anyway, I should go to bed. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home