Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Some project changes...

I've scrapped Anouk! I decided that the Elann Endless Summer yarn was just the wrong texture for the pinnafore, so I caved and bought the Pima Tencel from helloknitty, since they're having free shipping right now! I'll begin anew when it arrives.

I think I'll use all the Endless Summer yarn to make a tank in the Anouk colors for Ainsley, maybe even with the cute pockets. Otherwise, I have no idea what to do with that yarn! I also have a ton left over from the Stitch Diva poncho in blue, so I don't really know what to do with that, either.

I did start the Sitcom Chic cardi from Knitty.com...I'm using the white Lion Brand Cotton Ease.

Stitch n bitch is tonight - I'm looking forward to some knitting time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home