Monday, June 02, 2008

Rusted Root

Anyone remember that band? They had some crazy song called "Send Me on My Way" that sounded like "sem-me-oma-way" and the only way I knew what the ACTUAL song was, was by working at one of their concerts in college, selling Tshirts, and it was written on a shirt. We got free tshirts after the show and my roommate Erica and I would wear them to tests to "send us on our way" through the test.

It's surprising I didn't drink more in college.

Moving on.

I finished the Rusted Root sweater and I love it...

IMG_0224cropped
Love that mirror shot!


It fits great, the yarn is great...perfect for summer. I like it so much I'll probably make another one, but replace the lace pattern with something else.


I leave you with another graduation song...Ainsley's in the back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Oooh, that's a gorgeous knit! Want me some Rusted Root!

1:23 PM  
Blogger clockworkpink2 said...

wow! I need to learn how to knit, I love that sweater! Is knitting harder than crocheting?

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home