Saturday, September 06, 2008

First day of school and new socks and a sweater

I believe that covers most of the topics of this post.

I finished the Jaywalker socks...they're done in KnitPicks bare, dyed with KoolAid. They came out rather Christmas-y. They're for my mom, since she's festive.

Picture

I also just finished Stitch Diva's Simple Knitted Bodice, done up in Cotton Fleece (cranberry). Wow, another sweater done in Cotton Fleece, who would have guessed?!?

IMG_0375

There's a tantalizing peek into my bedroom. Don't get too excited. I would like to state, however, that the stuffed dog laying on the bed is not mine. It's Ainsley's. Mine is on the bottom shelf of the bedside table that you can't see.


Ainsley had her first day of school...


And Andra is pretty cute too.
Andra


And in other news, I got into grad school so come January, you'll be hearing even less from me than you do now. As if that were possible...



WE ARE...PENN STATE!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Holy Sh1t! A shweder, a pair o socks AND grad school! Plus, they all look great. I need to make that bodice...

You are going to rock grad school. They will not know what hit them!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am continually amazed at how much knitting you manage to get done!! I guess if I stopped reading, though, I could knit more. . . I need to get my priorities in order, apparently. ;-)

Congrats on grad school! And--Penn State? Are you doing online courses, or will you actually have to BE there part of the time?

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the way those Jaywalkers turned out. Yay Christmas socks! Is that a commercially available yarn, or something local? I'd LOVE to make a pair like that.

Thanks, now I'm on a mission for Christmas sock yarn. Awesome.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home