Monday, July 07, 2008

Vacay

To Vegas baby!


Balloons at Bellagio


Model of the Bellagio complete with fountain show


Bellagio flower garden


Bill's Gamblin Hall (formerly the Barbary Coast). Not a very exciting picture, but the only one I took outside.


I didn't take many pictures because I've been there a few times and they're all pretty much the same. We stayed at Planet Hollywood, and if you're thinking about staying there, I have one word for you - don't.

I finished up the Earl Grey socks...



And we had 4th of July here in the village.










I also started and finished a Rusted Root cardigan, but no pictures yet. I knit it in the round and then (eek!) steeked it. The edges were pretty ragged since cotton unravels pretty quickly, so I sewed some satin ribbon on the edges of the inside to pretty it up a bit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I bet the steeked Root looks amazing!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home