Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Earl Grey and some pee thrown in for good measure

I started Yarn Harlot's Early Grey socks, but these are blue.


Finally getting some use of the KnitPicks Palette yarn I've had mumbling around the stash for some time now.

Not sure I'm doing one of the cables right, but oh well.

Poor Ainsley went to the doctor for her checkup today and had to get 2 shots and a poke in the finger. She was NOT amused. I told her she'd much rather have the shots than get chicken pox, measles, mumps or rubella, but she wasn't buying it.

And she had to pee in a cup. She peed on my hand. I leave you with THAT.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I love Rusted Root too! It looks fab.

Peed on your hand--at least she is not PASSIVE aggressive. She says piss off with her whole body!

Luving the sock--

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home