Sunday, July 11, 2004

Big Bad Baby Blanket is done!




I'm very happy with this blanket - it's done with a double strand of Wool-ease, so it's nice and thick. The color is kind of bland, but is a good neutral and will go with everything. This took about 2 weeks to do. I think I'll be making more of this blanket for all the newborn kiddos...

Now that it's done, I can move on to some other things. I started the Stacy Charles Gypsy tank. I'm using Trendsetter Quadro yarn in a light blue. The gauge is way off, so I'm doing some on-the-fly adjusting, so we'll see how that goes. It knits up quickly, and the yarn is pretty funky so it's fun to work with.

I continue to work on the Tahki yarn poncho, which is coming along nicely. I'd like to get that done by the end of the month.

Time for bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home