Sunday, June 27, 2004

Homemade percent bars

I've seen a bunch of percent done progress bars on other blogs, but haven't been able to make the code work, so I made up my own. They're kind of cheesy, but they get the job done. I really liked indigirl's pictures, but she doesn't have any baby items, so I'll use my homemade ones for now. And I've added a few more links on the side.

I've started my new project - the Big Bad Baby Blanket from the Stitch n Bitch book. This one is in Natural Heather WoolEase yarn. It's knitting up quickly, and is so easy that I don't really have to pay attention to what I'm doing. I'm all for that! I'm going to attempt to only have 1 or 2 projects going at at time, but we'll see! I make no promises.

Anyway, it's getting late, so I'm headed in to say goodnight to the kiddo and go to bed! Work tomorrow (work always gets in the way of knitting!)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home